PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY of COSTA DE VALENCIA SL
Last updated on 23/05/2018.
In this policy we explain in detail all the conditions that we assume when receiving, managing and storing the data of users that are related to our company, how they provide us with their personal data, and how we use it and protect it.
• Those over the age of thirteen may offer their data as users of the company without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
• In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of their parents or guardians is required before processing their personal data.
• In no case data we will gather data from a minor regarding the professional or economic situation of any family members without their consent.
• Personal data of the company’s users is respected and well taken care of. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
• We do our best to create a safe and reliable space, which is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is essential to provide the services or information you require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
• We will never use your personal data for a purpose other than what’s stated in this policy.
On this matter, Costa de Valencia SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in:
• The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD) regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that should be assumed by those responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
• The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
• The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on protection of natural people) regulates the treatment of personal data within the European Economic Area.
Identity of the responsible
The first obligation we have based on current regulations is to be transparent regarding the identity of the person in charge of this company
Data of the Responsible
• Identity of the Responsible: COSTA DE VALENCIA SL
• NIF: b96754593
• Address: Av Blasco Ibáñez, 66. E-46021 Valencia
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COSTA DE VALENCIA SL has the duty to inform the company and website users about the gathering and storage of personal data that can be carried out, either through the information contained in the exchange of emails or by filling in the forms, either in the website or on paper. In this case, COSTA DE VALENCIA SL will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
At the same time, COSTA DE VALENCIA SL informs users that the purpose of processing personal information collected includes: attending requests made by users, including them in a contact list, providing services and managing commercial relationships. The operations, proceedings and processes that are carried out in an automatic or non-automatic way which make possible the gathering, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, will be referred to as the processing of personal data.
All personal information, which is collected by COSTA DE VALENCIA SL through the website or on paper will be incorporated into the database USERS AND CLIENTS COSTA DE VALENCIA SL, and will be used in order to respond to requests made by the users, and send you information about what you request.
In addition, when managing the personal data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current laws.
Principles we apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent when using your personal data for one or several specific purposes, which we would inform you about with absolute transparency in advance.
• Principle of data minimization: we are only going to request strictly necessary information related to the purposes for which we need them.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary according to the purposes of the process itself. Depending on the purpose we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, and in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate inactive records after a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
When would we gather your personal information?
• When you get in touch with COSTA DE VALENCIA SL through contact forms on our website or on paper.
• When you fill in any form to subscribe to one of our distribution lists.
• When you post a comment on any of the contents of the blog.
• When you buy any of the products we offer on our website or at the school, although in such cases the payment gateway will work on its own, so we will not have access to your payment information.
• When we sign any kind of service contract. In this case, you should inform us of your payment information for the correct execution of the contract.
What’s the purpose we use your personal information for?
When a user contacts us through our website, e-mail, telephone, or in person at our school, for example to comment on a post, send us a message, subscribe or book a service, is providing personal information COSTA DE VALENCIA SL is responsible of. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
In accordance with the established details on the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, COSTA DE VALENCIA SL with address at Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 66. E-46021 Valencia, will be responsible for the processing of all data within the database USERS AND CLIENTS COSTA DE VALENCIA SL.
Communication of information to third parties
COSTA DE VALENCIA SL informs users that their personal information will never be shared with third parties, except when said transfer of personal data is caused by a legal obligation, or when providing a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, sharing personal data with the third-party supplier will be carried out only when COSTA DE VALENCIA SL has the express consent of the user.
Rights of users
The current legislation on data protection gives the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data, as soon as the user's data is subject to processing by COSTA DE VALENCIA SL.
Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with what’s established on the current legislation on the protection of personal data. To make use of these rights, the user must contact by written communication, providing documentation proving their identity (ID or passport), at the following address: COSTA DE VALENCIA SL, Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 66. E-46021 Valencia.
Aforesaid communication must reflect the following information: name and surname of the user, the nature of the request, address and any other certifying information. The exercise of rights must be performed by the users themselves. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as a legal representative of the user. In this case, documentation proving said representation of the interested party must be provided.
You can also make use of your rights by sending us an email to email@example.com with a valid document that proofs your identity, such as a photocopy of your ID, indicating in the subject "PROTECTION OF DATA".
Furthermore, you also have the right of judicial protection, as well as to present a complaint under the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that our processing of personal data violates the regulation.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The categories of the personal data we work with are related only to identifying information. We do not work nor ask for specifically protected data categories.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us will be kept until you either ask us to delete them, or when it’s been a long time without keeping in touch with you (according to our criteria), after we will proceed to delete your data.
Who will we share your data with?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are provided by third-party suppliers. In order to provide our services, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Web Analytics: Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose headquarters are at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer. The information generated by cookies about their use in acmapps.com (including your IP address) or in our apps will be directly transmitted and archived by Google in their main servers.
• Hosting: Cdmon 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., (B-62844725), located in Carrer Girona, 81-83 local 6, 08380 Malgrat de Mar, Barcelona (Spain). 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L. treats the data in order to provide hosting services to Costa de Valencia SL.
• Consulting / management: Metha Consulting Enterprise, located in Carrer de la Ciutat de Melilla, 14, 46017 Valencia (Spain), treats the data of our clients in order to provide their advisory / management services to COSTA DE VALENCIA SL.
• Web platform: WordPress.org, a blogging platform owned by Automattic, a company from San Francisco, United States.
• Email marketing: Our newsletters, e-mail marketing campaigns and subscription management are managed by Mailchimp. Their serves are located in the US, so personal data is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose regulations are approved by the European Protection Committee. Their headquarters are located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta (Georgia), GA 30308, United States. ACM APPS have confirmed the standard clauses required by the EU regarding data protection with Mailchimp.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you provide to COSTA DE VALENCIA SL, exonerating us from any responsibility when it comes to the veracity of the information we receive. Users take responsibility for the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, and agree to keep this information properly updated. Users agree to provide appropriate and correct information in our contact, subscription and registration forms, both in our website are on paper.
Acceptance and Consent
It is necessary that you read this policy and agree to these conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting the conditions and purposes indicated here.
Such revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
COSTA DE VALENCIA SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislations or jurisprudence, as well as to make changes in commercial practices.